METHOD OF PREPARATION:
• Rinse the quinoa thoroughly under running water and cook only in the water for about 20 minutes (pour water until the beans are completely covered).
• Add salt after the grains soften.
• Heat a skillet well, pour in the oil and turn off the heat. Add the pepper and herbs (chives, parsley, thyme and basil).
• Add quinoa, egg, flour and salt.
• Shape the hamburgers with your hands in the shape of discs.
• Bake in a non-stick oven (approx. 200 ° C) until golden brown (if you prefer to grill in a non-stick oiled frying pan).